• Monday to Saturday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm India Standard Time.
1. Online Ordering:
• Please Sign up on www.vikingindia.com to place orders.
2. E-Mail Orders:
• firstname.lastname@example.org can be placed 24 hrs 365 days a year.
3. Phone Orders:
• Orders can be placed +91 -181- 260-4100, 260-4200, 5074100 during regular business hours Monday to Saturday.
• Courier Orders will dispatch on same day if the order is placed before 3 pm.
• Couriers Orders with waybill or any document required will be dispatched only if the waybill also received same day before 3 PM.
• All Viking product sales are Ex- our warehouse, hence customer has to pay Transportation, Packing Forwarding, Taxes and Insurance.
• Taxes will be applicable as under Indian Law.
Important Information for Ordering
• Mention art no of the product
There can be many variants for a product. It’s easier to identify when complete description is not mentioned.
You can avoid mentioning description if art no is mentioned.
• Complete Name & Address with Customer ID
Viking has more than 2000 dealers across India. Full name and Address helps to identify your company. To Speed up the process simply mention your 3-6 Digit Customer Id which is mentioned next to your company name on invoice.
• If you have questions about an order you placed, you may reply to your email order confirmation, or call us during regular business hours of Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm. Please have your order number available to help expedite your inquiry.
• If you are overseas Customer please place your order or inquire through email@example.com E-Mail Confirmations:
• Soon after placing your order, you will receive an email confirming about your order. In case you don’t receive it please call us to avoid delay in orders. You will also receive a second email when your order has shipped (dis patched). The second email will include the tracking number and carrier’s website (if applicable) that allows you to track the info of your order. The same information can be processed through sms also. In case you want to change information please login to your account to do the same. Same can be done by respective Viking sales Team Associate.
Changing (or Cancelling) an Order
• You can change or cancel an order after you have placed it, provided the order has not yet entered the shipping (Dispatch) process. We will do our best to act on any request to change or cancel order. However we process and ship orders quickly, so please notify us promptly on any such request.
• Cancellations or refusal of orders, which have already shipped, are subject to the minimum 10% handling and restocking charge as well as no refund for shipping charges.Custom made, manufactured to order cannot be cancelled.
Changes to Deliver Addresses
• If we are informed to change to a delivery address after the materials have left our location, we will try to have our carrier to reroute the materials. This doesn’t guarantee that the logistic company will accept our request. This may result in additional charges on you.
Shipping or Transportation or Courier Service
• Viking will choose a suitable Logistic carrier in your area. To suggest a carrier (Transport or Courier) for your orders or documents please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email id. Same can be done by your respective Viking sales team associate.
Terms & Conditions
• We accept payments via cheque, Draft, RTGS, NEFT and other electronic modes. No orders (shipments) are sent Cash on Delivery. Any invoice past 45 days will delay further orders.
• Viking reserves the right to change prices and specifications of Products and/or material without prior notice.
Shipment must be inspected in terms of
1. Number of parcel (cartons/Boxes) as on invoice.
2. Condition of the Boxes or cases must be good.
3. Gross weight of the shipment as per invoice.
• If all of above matches then you should sign Carrier document of receipt.
• But if your goods arrive in tampered or damaged condition you must notify your logistic company. Upon receiving your delivery of goods carefully verify inspect the goods. Customers are responsible to ensure all items are present as per invoice, If any Discrepancy is found you must notify us within 2 (two) working days, if not Viking is not responsible for missing items.
• By signing logistic company Receipt without any notice of damage, you are agreeing that shipment (goods) arrive in good condition. Any damage found after that point cannot directed to logistic company. Viking looses power to file a freight damage claim once you confirm the shipment was received in good condition.Viking is proud to celebrate the following Holidays. We will be closed and will not process or ship any orders on days listed below.
• 26th Jan (Republic Day)
• 15th Aug (Independence Day)
• 2nd Oct (Gandhi Jayanti )
• Dussehra (till 3pm)
• Vishwakarma Day
• What does warranty Cover?
Viking warrants that its products to be free from all defects in material and workmanship under normal usage for the Warranty period as mentioned on website.
• How long Warranty lasts?
Unless the warranty is specified, the Warranty period is two (2) years from the date of original sale, other than electrical or electronic goods which is one (1) year.
• What will Viking Do?
Upon receiving the product which Viking confirm is defective, Company will at its options either a) Repair or (authorize the repair of the products, b) Replace the products c) refund the purchase price for the product. Decision of Viking will be final. Failure to provide evidence of purchase by purchaser will waive off all claims made by the purchaser during the Warranty period.
• Authorization is required to return any material. Contact us for a return authorization number. List the items being returned with the reasons. Items must be unused and in original condition with all packaging, manuals and parts. Freight must be prepaid on returned material. Viking is not liable for returned goods that are lost or
damaged during transit. It is responsibility of customer to securely pack the goods to reach Viking Warehouse.
• Custom made, manufactured to order cannot be returned for credit unless it’s due to Viking error.
• Viking retains all rights to patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights.
Purchaser obtains no rights to use of such intellectual property.
• Products are for representation only & may vary to th actual product. Colours are a guide only.